MBA program is an investment rather than expenditure. The value of an MBA degree cannot be denied. To realize the worth of the degree, one has to join an MBA program and enjoy the astounding benefits and career opportunities this course
In terms of career opportunities, MBA provides a range of career opportunities in various different fields. It can help in getting higher level positions with a good salary package. Many business positions like investment banking,
human resources, marketing, finance and management consul quire an MBA for prospective advancement.
About the Department of Management Studies
The department runs a full time 2 year MBA program. The academic curriculum and syllabi are based on the JNTUK University regulations.
Students are required to do dual specialization in the functions areas given below:
- Human Resources
- To create a centre of managerial excellence.
- To provide management education and training to the student community.
- To serve the society with proficiency and human values.
- To provide quality management education to young aspiring management students by continuously improving the teaching-learning process with the help of the dedicated faculty.
- To create opportunities to the management students to develop their talents, creativity and global competence.
- To promote research and development in management by the staff and student for the benefit of the society.
Programme Educational Objectives:
- Graduates will accomplish the managerial expertise in and be successful in their career, be leaders in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Graduates will have the ability to engage in sustained learning through higher studies and update the knowledge in the field.
- Graduates will apply the professional knowledge in their profession with good ethical standards for the welfare of mankind.
- An ability to apply knowledge of Finance, Marketing and Human Resources.
- An ability to identify the problems, analyze and interpret the solution.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solves Management problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of Management solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the concepts to make important decisions in various walks of life and business.
In addition to the chalk-and- talk, several modern and relevant pedagogical methods are employed:
- Case studies in all functional areas
- PPT presentations
- Management Games
- Role Play
- Short duration projects
Industry Institute Interaction:
Regular guest lectures by industry experts in different functional areas
Periodic Industrial visits
Regular Interaction with MMA, CII etc
Eleven batches of students have passed out meritoriously and are occupying positions of importance in industry.
The college has a very effective training and placement cell and the campus interviews commence in the third semester.
Our Major Recruiters
Some of the leading companies where our students are currently working are:
- Rural Shores
- GJ Solutions
- Sajeeva IT Solutions