Electrical & Electronics Engineering
To become a front-runner in bringing out globally competent electrical and electronics engineers, innovators, researchers, and entrepreneurs and thereby contribute value to the knowledge-based economy and society.
- To offer good quality Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and Doctoral programmes in electrical and electronics engineering
- To provide state-of-the-art resources that contribute to achieve excellence in teaching-learning, research and development activities
- To bridge the gap between industry and academia by framing curricula and syllabi based on industrial and societal needs
- To provide suitable forums to enhance the creative talents of students and faculty members
- To enable students to develop skills to solve complex technological problems of current times and also provide a framework for promoting collaborative and multidisciplinary activities
- To inculcate moral and ethical values among the faculty and students